Sew Heavenly Designs View Your Cart

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tutu Cute!

My daughter is obsessed with Frozen's Elsa (and Olaf).  So for her 6th birthday she wants everything related to Elsa and Frozen.  So it got me thinking and I decided to make her an Elsa shirt and a matching tutu.  Little did I know how beautiful it would turn out and I was so excited for her to see it.

I was also amazed at how much I enjoyed making it.  Let's be honest just looking at some of those tutus I think "NO way am I going to sit there cut all the strips then tie them to elastic. I would rather poke my eyes out with a pencil."  Am I right?  Well honestly it wasn't that bad.  It was actually a lot of fun.

With all of that said I have decided I would start offering tutus on my website.  Not sure if I have thought this through long enough but I am committed to this new addition to my website.  So the plan is by the beginning of May we will have tutus listed on our website.  WOOHOO!

Below are some sample pics of the Elsa shirt and matching tutu.  Snowflakes will be added to the tutu in the next few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment